located in the center of boat house area in INE town, Kyoto prefecture, very close to the fishing port, easy access to the popular hot spots on foot. The house is about 75 years, was used to be a fisherman`s home. During the renovation, we tried to keep the original historical architecture as well as equipped the house with the modern comfortable facility to make our guests feel at home.
Concept of Funaoto
Let you feel home like a local
- Focus on experience and communication
- Your feeling, I care
- Simple and comfortable stay
- Walk to the community with you when there is a festival or an event
- 3 min walk to fishing port / sushi restaurant Wadatsumi / Ine cafe / 3rd place bar
- 5 min walk to observatory deck / gift shop / restaurant Aburaya / Funaya restaurant / Restaurant Nagisa
- 7 min walk to bus stop ( Yubinkyoku-mae ) / museum of history and folklore / parking lot (Shichimensan)
- 9 min walk to Ine Tourist Information / Ine-ura park
- 1 min walk to bus stop (Ine Gyogyou Mae 伊根漁協前)
- 4 min walk to bus stop (Michi-no-eki Funaya-no-Sato 道の駅 舟屋の里）
- 10 min walk to bus stop ( Ine 伊根 )
- 13 min walk to Mukai Sake Brewery
1 / F: friendly to seniors, children, guests with heavy luggages, friends group, family group,TTL 9 people ， 2 rooms Room Ume: 1 – 4 adults / Room Matsu: 1 – 5 adults 2 sink vanities / 2 toilets / 2 shower rooms 1 lounge with compact kitchen.
Room rate (Exclude tax)
|Age||Sun-Thu||Fri, Sat, the day before holiday||Beginning and end of a year, firework festival|
|Adult *aged 13 and above||¥9,000 (※1)||¥10,000 (※2)||¥12,000 (※3)|
|child *aged 6-12||¥5,000||¥5,000||¥5,000|
|child *aged 0-5(※4)||¥1,500||¥1,500||¥1,500|
(※1) ¥12,000 will be charged for solo guest.
(※2) ¥13,000 will be charged for solo guest.
(※3)Only for more than 2 persons
(※4)Child can share the futon bed with his/her parent.
**Breakfast, available on Aug 1st**
Go to fishing port and buy fish to taste the freshness for breakfast / Guided tour / Boat fish / Shore fish / Bike / Sea kayak / sightseeing boat …
* Special experience: Go to the sea with fisherman in early morning. And you can probably have fishermen breakfast.
* You can rent our fishing rod. ( The first one is free. This is our friendly welcome.^^ )
IndoorsMake Onigini (rice ball), Takoyaki (octopus ball) , Okonomiyaki (Japanese pizza) … ** Let me know if you are interested. Usually reservation 1 week and above in advance is required.
Before reservation, here`s what I would like you to know
- Most locals are early to bed, early to rise. Please be quiet after 10:00 at night.
- Fire or smoking not allowed indoors.
- Pet, contact us before reservation.
- Check-in: After 16:00 Check-out: Before 11:00
- You can leave the luggage before check-in. Please let us know in advance if needed.
|Cancellation date||Cancellation fee|
|No less than 7 days||Free|
|Less than 7 days||30％ of Accmmodation fee|
|1 day prior to the arrival date||60％ of Accmmodation fee|
|On same day||100％ of Accmmodation fee|
- Name show in passport：
- Email address：
- Phone number：
- Residential add.：
- Number of adults (13 years old and above )：
- Number of children (6-12 years old) and age：
- Number of children (0-5 years old) and age：
- Check in：
- Check out：
- Number of nights：
- Transportation (car / bus）：
**Mapcode: 652 605 524*28
Osaka St. / Kyoto St. ⇒ Miyazu St. / Amanohashidate St. by train
Miyazu St. / Amanohashidate St. ⇒ Ine Town by line bus
＊Line bus ( Bound to Ukawa Onsen Yoshino no sato or Kamanyu / Fare 400yen)
From Osaka international airport
Car: abt 3.5 hrs
Train + bus: abt 4 hrs 45 mins
From Osaka station
Car: abt 2.5 hrs
Train + bus: abt 4 hrs
From Kyoto station
Car: abt. 2 hrs 15 mins
Train + bus: abt 3 hrs 30 mins
From Kobe station
Car: abt 2 hrs 30 mins
Train + bus: abt 4 hrs
From Miyazu station
Car: abt 40 mins
Train + bus: abt 1 hrs 15 mins
From Amanohasidate station
Car: abt 35 mins
Train + bus: abt 1 hrs
Hi, my name is Jun Ishikura. 15 years ago I was introduced to Ine for the first time and have been living in this lovely town permanently for the past 7 years. My husband is a local. I worked at the Ine Tourism Information Center for 3 years and have extensive knowledge of this beautiful place that now I call home. I like meeting people from all over the world, from all walks of life, finding the sparkles between the cultures, sharing the secrets of the local healthy and positive lifestyle that leads to longevity. ^^ Let me know if you are interested in knowing more about Ine, the most beautiful traditional fishing village in the most northern part of Kyoto ~~ 🌼🌼